I offer workshops and presentations to community, religious, or special-interest groups on topics such as:
- end-of-life planning and preparation
- Ontario and municipal regulations pertaining to after-death care and burial
- creating meaningful and sacred death and memorial rituals
- managing the details of after-death care and home funerals
- green funeral and burial options
I can also provide private consultations and support to individuals and families wanting to learn more about home-based deathcare, including after-death body care, filing paperwork, and arranging for cremation or burial.
Honorariums for speaking engagements and private consultations are gratefully accepted, but not required.